You can easily sign the pledge to protect our pollinators: email: email@example.com and state your name, town & county and leave your email for rare updates. Each one, teach one. We really are on the precipice of losing our pollinators. They need each of us to protect them NOW.
We thank the following residents of Saratoga County, NY for pledging to protect our pollinators.
1. Joe Seeman
2. Pete Souza, Wilton, NY
3. Donna Parisi, Ballston Lake, NY
4. Cindy Turgeon, Burnt Hills, NY
5. Steve Keena, Burnt Hills, NY
6. Paddy R. Kelly, Saratoga Springs, NY
7. Jenna Wager, Ballston Spa, NY
8. Bernadette Pecora, Burnt Hills, NY
9. Taylor Morrison, Saratoga Springs, NY