You can easily sign the pledge to protect our pollinators: email: firstname.lastname@example.org and state your name, town & county and leave your email for rare updates. Each one, teach one. We really are on the precipice of losing our pollinators. They need each of us to protect them NOW.
We thank the following residents of Lowell, Ma for pledging to protect our pollinators:
1. Milagros Applebee, Lowell, Ma
2. Brian Pierce, Lowell, Ma.
3. Danielle Walker, Lowell, Ma.
4. David Dumais, Lowell, Ma.
5. Kate Hemenwair, Lowell, Ma.
6. Kofi Baah, Lowell, Ma
7. Fatima Boateng, Lowell, Ma.
8. Danielle Muccianne, Westford, Ma
9. Aaron Slater, Lowell, Ma.
10. Mirza Modina Delgado, Carlisle, Ma.
11. Hannah Kincaid, Brighton, Ma.
12. Jill Dunn, Dracut, Ma.
13. Christine Berthold, Westford, Ma.
14. Douglas Moffett, Stow, Ma.